07 January, 2010

Playing Catch-Up

Yikes! I've missed two posts (and still have today's to write) and am only 7 days into the new year! Rachel, well done for keeping up with your photoblog so faithfully. The results have been astounding.

Because I'm running behind, I figured I'd cheat a little and post a couple poems I wrote some months ago to cover the past two days. While not brand new, they're still worthy of joining my blog collection, I think. Just keep in mind that when I wrote them (particularly the first) I was at a different "place" in my personal journey than today. Who knows? Maybe someone will be able to relate anyway.

* * * * *

Forbidden laughter
Fear of regret separates
My hand from your hand


* * * * *

You don't know my name
Passing in the backlit fog 
Rain soaks through your hat


* * * * *

More to come...

2 comments: